The vision of Clayton County Public Schools is to be a district of excellence preparing ALL students to live and compete successfully in a global society.
The mission of Clayton County Public Schools is to be accountable to all stakeholders for providing a globally competitive education that empowers students to achieve academic and personal goals and to become college and career ready, productive, responsible citizens.
1. To increase academic achievement for all students in Clayton County Public Schools as evidenced by state, national and international assessment results
2. To provide and maintain a safe, orderly and secure learning environment
3. To create an environment that promotes active engagement, accountability, and collaboration of all stakeholders to maximize student achievement
4. To effectively communicate the system’s vision and purpose and allow stakeholder involvement in an effort to build understanding and support
5. To provide high quality support services delivered on time and within budget to promote student academic success in the Clayton County Public Schools
6. To recruit and retain highly qualified and effective staff